Revere Capital is seeking a Summer Analyst for the summer of 2018. The ideal applicant is currently in his/her second or third year of undergraduate studies and has an interest in real estate/real estate finance. The position will be paid and located in Dallas, TX.
Revere Capital Overview
Revere Capital brings institutional execution to the middle market real estate space. The principals have over $3 billion of real estate transaction experience across private equity, real estate investment banking and workouts. This experience, coupled with discretionary balance sheet capital, allows us to close complex transactions quickly and efficiently. Our team focuses on building a diversified portfolio of highly attractive, high yielding and stable commercial real estate loans and assets while maintaining a strategic focus on the highest potential risk-adjusted returns.
The Summer Analyst’s primary role will be to assist the underwriting team in the analysis of potential credit opportunities and the asset management of the company’s existing portfolio. General tasks will include:
• Building and maintaining financial models for all types of real estate assets
• Assisting in the asset management of Revere’s current portfolio
• Analyzing financial statements, rent rolls, leases, and other documents related to existing/potential loans
• Other ad hoc tasks as necessary
• An undergraduate student in his/her second or third year of studies or a graduate student in his/her first year of studies
• A demonstrable interest in real estate/real estate finance
• A track record of academic success
• A solid understanding of Microsoft Office
• The ability to locate to Dallas, TX for the summer
If interested, please submit any questions to Jonathan Alley.